Monday, July 27, 2009

Hello! Teachers start back to school ONLY 3 days before students this year, so all the teachers will be crazy busy during that Mon-Wed. I know that there is open registration on Mon. from 12-2:30, but I may not be in my room or available during that time. If you do come by, I may have a desk out with information that will also be handed out Tues. night. If I have my door closed, please do not be offended...I will be working hard to get everything ready for Tues. night. Back-to-School night for Sunrise Ridge will be Tues., 8/11. (Check with the office for times...probably 6-8 or something like that.) I would LOVE to meet everyone there. School will officially begin at 7:45 on Thursday, 8/13. I can't wait to meet you, and I promise we will have a blast learning about ancient civilizations (how we got here) this year!

No comments: