Thursday, September 29, 2011

Almost October!

Parent Teacher conferences are next week. I have discussed this with all my classes. I encourage them to attend, hopefully they have talked to you about it. Conferences will be Wed & Thurs, 10/5 & 6, from 4 - 7 pm. All teachers will be available in the commons for parents who attend.

I have offered the October book orders to students. I am asking that they are submitted by Wed., 10/12. Every order submitted electronically gets our class library another free book!

Fall Break is Thurs. & Fri., 10/13 & 14. There is no school...hopefully you will have some fun family activities scheduled!

Language arts students need to start planning to do a book review or a commercial before 10/28.

Social Studies students will begin studies of Mesopotamia and then Egypt very soon!

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool