- We have begun our Ancient Greece unit, which will continue through the first of February.
- In Language Arts, students are working on a biography project. They have read a book (should be finished reading by Tuesday, 1/22), and are working on a timeline, will start writing a paragraph in class on Tuesday, and they will "become" the person in our Wax Museum. Please ask students to see their information if you have more questions about the requirements, and feel free to contact me. Our classes will present their Wax Museums on the following days, PLEASE COME to the Little Theater and VIEW!
- Period 3/4 - Wed, Jan. 30, at 10:25 am
- Period 5/6 - Thurs, Jan. 31, at 12:40 pm
- Period 1 - Fri, Feb. 1, at 7:55 am
Here are some other important upcoming dates:
1/21/2013 - NO SCHOOL
1/24/2013 - R & J performance for 5/6 period
2/4-5/2013 - Greek Olympics - Students will be encouraged to dress up and get excited!
2/8/2013 - ALL work due for 2nd Trimester - Honors, late, absent, etc.
2/15/2013 - End of 2nd Trimester