We are officially on Spring Break countdown. Students who wish to have a happy and peaceful break should be prepared for the following assignments/assessments this week!
1) Letter 19 is due on your "regularly scheduled" day this week. Get them in!
2) Maps of Italy are due on THURSDAY (3/7), You will have time in class on Wed and Thurs to complete this work, but they must be turned in before you leave class Thursday.
3) We should be finishing our work on Rome this week...expect a quiz on Chapter 11.
4) We are working on our Narrative Writing assignment this week.
5) There is Roots Vocabulary, and you WILL have a quiz on Friday.
If you've gotten all of those things accomplished, you will be ready for a relaxing break!